Re: Bipedal apatosaurs and stegosaurs?

 > This notion is going to get me into trouble.

Oh, I don't know about that.

 > An alternative starts with the observation that flightless birds also
 > have poorly developed neural control of their arms, because they do
 > not use them much. ... all
 > of these are adaptations are normally observed in bipeds.

Hmm, one more argument for a bipedal feeding posture in some sauropods
and stegosaurs.

This keeps looking better.

 > This idea is very difficult to confirm or
 > deny. Even if hindprint only stego or apato trackways are found, it remains
 > possible that the animals were merely stepping onto their foreprints
 > with the hindfeet.

OR, the prints are underprints, and the foreprints didn't penetrate
as deeply.

So, this is, indeed, a difficult thing to confirm.

The peace of God be with you.