Re: Bipedal apatosaurs and stegosaurs?

There are no Apatosaurus specimens that massed 30 tonnes. Your typical
mounted "brontosaur" skeleton (Pittsburgh, New York, Yale, etc) weighed 18-20
tonnes according to my accurate (the trunk is not bloated as in most)
model/s. Some of the biggest hadrosaurs were approaching if not exceeding
this size range.

Actually, I do not particularly "like" the idea of semi-bipedal apatosaurs
etc, but science does not depend upon liking a hypothesis. It is a
possibility.

GSPaul