Re: BIPEDALITY & ENDOTHERMY

Darren Naish wrote:

> THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BIPEDALITY AND ENDOTHERMY: IMPLICATIONS FOR
> DINOSAURIAN METABOLISM. HETHERINGTON, T.E. Ohio State Univ.,
> Columbus.  This is from _American Zoologist_ 32: 145A (1992).
> ^^^^^^

   Just an FYI to those who find this interesting, or are limbering up the
flamethrowers.

   As of Spring, 1995, when I took Dr. Hetherington's introductory
dinosaur course, he was still teaching the text of the above article.
So, at least, as of last year, nothing had yet disabused him of this
notion.

   Please feel free to cogitate on this article.  I feel a DOL article coming
on....
** Picture Gallery, and The DML Dinosaur     ** find they have none of    **