[There are a lot, but here are a few you should look for:

 Author:         Alexander, R. McNeill.
 Title:          Dynamics of dinosaurs and other extinct giants / R. McNeill
                   Alexander.
 Published:      New York : Columbia University Press, c1989.

 Author:         McGowan, Christopher.
 Title:          Diatoms to dinosaurs : the size and scale of living things /
                   Chris McGowan ; illustrations by Julian Mulock.
 Published:      Washington, D.C. : Island Press/Shearwater Books, c1994.