Mysteriasaur?

Dear all,

First, please let me tell you that I am simply an interested amateur and I
promise not to spam this list with stupid questions that I could otherwise
find elsewhere.  I'm content to sit back and listen and learn.

I do however, have one burning question that I cannot find any answer to
although maybe that answer is just on the horizon.  It's this:

On my last visit to the American Museum of Natural History I saw something
displayed that really intrigued me.  Shoved off in the corner of the
exhibit were two fossilized forearms mouted on the wall that look
remarkably like T. Rex forearms except they were HUGE!  Though they were
articulated it appeared to me the arms could extend to a full length of two
meters or so and were porportionately thick.  The description beneath them
said that the arms were the only parts of the specimen ever found but that
if an entire skeleton were ever to be discovered and the creature was
proportionate to the arms displayed that it would be, "....the largest
animal that has ever existed on earth".  So I'm wondering, does anyone know
anything about this and if so, could this be the forearms of a Gigantasaur
or something similar?  From what I've read about Gigantasaur it would seem
unlikely given that Gigantasaur may not be that much bigger than T. Rex.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction and for your kind
assistance with this question.

I also promise not to ask you about Mkole Mbembes or Pleisiasaurs in Loch
Ness.  ;)

Best,
Jason Ashley
Peace, Love, Empathy-kdc