Re: speech

>         Hello I'm Andrew and I'm new. I'm 10 years old and in grade 5. I'm
> doing a speech called "If Dinosaurs Were Still Alive Today" for school. If
> you have any ideas or suggestions email me at kswater@golden.net
> thanks Andrew

       Perhaps the most important one is that there might not be any
people or big mammals around at all.  Mammals took over the dinosaurs
"jobs" as big land animals AFTER they became exticnt, so if the dinosaurs
still were around, the mammals would probably still all be small like
they were in the Mesozoic.

Jeff Martz

[Andrew actually asked for any info to be emailed to him rather than to the
list, simce I suspect that he is not a regular list reader - Chris]