Re: _Sinosauropteryx_ pictures banned!

>   According to the NYT story, Chinese officials have banned publication of
>the pictures of _Sinosauropteryx_.
>
>   Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhh!
>
>   How can those Chinese ..... folks not allow publication of the pictures
>of such an important find?
>
>   Makes me suspicious, somehow......

This would be a damn shame.  The pictures I saw were not of the best
quality, but I did talk to (interogate!) some of the eyewitnesses.

It looks REALLY good, folks!!

John Ostrom and Greg Paul (and Dinogeorge, & I, and many others) are *quite*
happy about this!

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661

"There are some who call me...  Tim."
-- Tim the Enchanter, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
---------- subtitle --[Monty Python ik den Holy Grailen]

"Tim?!?  They called me TIM?!?!"
-- Tom the Paleontologist, on seeing "The Ultimate Guide to T. rex" :-)