A breakthrough!

Michael Sternberg opines that:

>Clearly, based on the build of sauropods, they turned rapidly in a circle,
>mowing down trees, cycads and other shrubberies with their extended necks
>and tails.

We can now consider the "crop circle" mystery completely solved, as soon as
we explain how the sauropod herd crossed the United Kingdom without leaving
any evidence other than their characteristic feeding traces.

 Steve Jackson - yes, of SJ Games - yes, we won the Secret Service case
Learn Web or die - http://www.io.com/sjgames/ - dinosaurs, Lego, Kahlua!
          The heck with PGP keys; finger for Geek Code. Fnord.