Re: Sinosauropteryx picture now on-line

Jeff Poling wrote:
> [Oops! - Given the claim that pictures of this beast have supposedly been
> "banned", do you or the person who sent the image have permission to
> display it? - Chris]

   THIS picture WAS published in a newspaper, so the Chinese are SOL on this
picture.  If I recall, my supplier's exact words about the ban was "bullshit."
 Since it HAS been published, I can use it under the Fair Use doctrine of Title
VII (or XVII, I can't remember) of the US Code (deals with copyrights).