Forward - PhD offer in Iowa

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 09:48:53 +0930
Sender: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu
From: dgrocke@botany.adelaide.edu.au (Darren R. Gröcke )
To: mrowe@indiana.edu, cnedin@geology.adelaide.edu.au
Subject: Forward - PhD offer in Iowa

This message was submitted by dgrocke@botany.adelaide.edu.au (Darren R.
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Gr=F6cke?= ) to list dinosaur@usc.edu. If you forward it back to
the list, it will be distributed without the paragraphs above the dashed line.
You may edit the Subject: line and the text of the message before forwarding it
back; otherwise do not modify anything else (that includes the spacing in the
headers).

It is strongly advised that you do not indent the message in any shape or form
if you decide to forward it back, especially if it is MIME encoded. If your MUA
wraps your reply around into another MIME message, you may run into problems if
it modifies the headers that ListProc sent along inany shape or form; the
headers shown below that listproc sent along should not be augmented or
otherwise modified.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.