Dodson's Ceratop(s)ian Book

>From  _Science News_, Vol. 150, No. 16, 16 October 1966:

_The Horned Dinosaurs: A Natural History_ -- Peter Dodson. Princeton U Pr,
1996, 346 p., color plates and b&w illus.,
hardcover, $35.00.

"Incredibly comprehensive in scope, this text surveys the anatomy, biology,
and geography of _Triceratops_ -- one of the
last dinosaurs to walk Earth -- and its horned, rhinoceroslike ceratopsian
relatives. Methods of defense are outlined, as are
other controversial issues, including posture, gait, footprints, diet,
sexual dimorphism, and the cause of the dinosaurs'
disappearance."

Shipping & Handling: $2.00. Domestic orders only (sorry!) (Hey, I don't
make the rules!).

Available from:

        Science News Books
        1719 N Street, NW
        Washington, DC 20036
        Phone: 202-331-9653
        Fax: 202-785-1242

                                             -= Tuck =-
                                          tuckr@digital.net
    | Visit the Astronaut Memorial Planetarium & Observatory            |
    |Web Page at http://www.brevard.cc.fl.us/~planet/                        |