Dinosaur with down

Hi All

This may not be new to some of you but it is new to me.  I was
watching @ Discovory.ca tonight and Phil Currie was on talking about
a dinosaur discovery in China that he was very excited about.

It was a small, bipedal dinosaur that had downy feathers on its back.
This little dinosaur did not fly as it had short front arms, not wings.
Phil theorized that the down was for insulation.

Unfortunately, no mention was made as to when this discovery was made or
to the name of the little critter.  Has it been named yet and if so, what is
it called and to what groups of dinosaurs is it related?  Does anybody on
the list have any information about this little animal?

Lora