Dodson's new book

Does anyone have a review of Dodson's _Horned Dinosaurs_ yet? I saw him
carting around a copy at the Hayden award night at ANSP a week ago.

Speaking of that, I admit quite a thrill at meeting Ostrom and Colbert in
the same night. Both of them were incredible gentlemen, especially Dr.
Ostrom who tolerated four awe-struck preparators picking his brains rather
nicely. The whole night made up for missing SVP this year - guilty
admission: these guys are as close to hero worship as I get. :)

-Sherry