Funky _Irritator_ Pic.

    G'day all,

        I picked up the latest issue of _The Prehistoric Times_ and
inside it's hallowed pages was a picture of _Irritator_ by Maximo
Salas that, as the header implies, was funky weird (groovy man...:-)).
He gave it a _Baryonyx_-style snout and made the crest and actual
decorative crest... Am I missing something? According to the paper,
this little guy didn't seem to have a snout like that and the crest
was speculated to be a neck muscle attachment. Has something changed?
Can anybody tell me if it has? Thanx a bundle...

Cory

"We were wanderers on a prehistoric earth, on an earth that wore the
aspect of an unknown planet."
-it's obscure literature quotes week on the dino-list:-)...

*Cory Gross                          *  Ex ignorantia ad    *
*Secretary-MRC Earth Sciences Society*     sapientiam;      *
*Alberta Palaeontological Society    *      E luce ad       *
*gros4891@adc.mtroyal.ab.ca          *      tenebras.       *
 Bauhaus*Christian Death*Switchblade Symphony*Nine Inch Nails
             *maniraptoran theropod dinosaurs*