KICKING PREDATORS

Rob Meyerson says:

> An animal doesn't necessarily have to keep an eye on a predator to get in a
> good hit.  When a lion is attacking a zebra, the latter will intersperse it's
> gallop with a well placed kick in an attempt to drive off/injure the former.

Rubbish. If a zebra is being chased by a lion, it's doing dam well best it can
to get out of there at top speed. If you can prove that what you've said is
backed by any version of reality, I'll gladly retract my statement and publicly
apologise.

Yours, in a very bad mood because his attempts at emailing keep getting stopped
by system crashes,

DARREN NAISH
dwn194@soton.ac.uk