RE: KICKING PREDATORS

Rob Meyerson says:

Darren said:

>Rubbish. If a zebra is being chased by a lion, it's doing dam well
>best it can to get out of there at top speed. If you can prove that
>what you've said is backed by any version of reality, I'll gladly
>retract my statement and publicly apologise.

ummm...a tv special on the lions of the Serengeti (or Oldevai Gorge?)
where one of the lionesses in the pride was kicked in the jaw by a zebra
while bringing it down, and the jaw was broken so badly you could see the
teeth swinging loose, and the narrator said that the lioness couldn't eat
her kill and they never saw her again after that.

 -Betty

also I think it was mentioned in  O. Johnson's "I Married Adventure", but
I haven't read that on since I was 10.
Also my dad went to the U of Michigan for his PH.D at the same time as a
friend of his was learning "ferriering'(blacksmithing) who now works in
South Africa as a ranger trying to preserve the White Rhino, and he said
zebra's are mean and will kick anything........