bipedal

Hi Gang

Its seems to me that there was an inherent preselection of dinos toward
bipedalism because their forebearers had developed a capacity to swim (as in
croc) and therefore built up a strong after body. Mammels have strong fore
bodies for the most part. That would tend to support four legged moption. On
the other hand dinos and their fore bearers had developed very powerful after
bodies and therefore were preselected for bipedalism where it was an
advantage. I don't think it was any more complicated than that.

paul sparks