Script on dino feathers

Hello - I'm working on a script for EARTH & SKY radio on Sinosauropteryx, and
I want to get it right. The discussion in this listserv has been fascinating,
but I hope that some of you might wish to send me email so I can call you and
discuss this one on one. Also, I'm interested in talking to folks about what
this might mean for the coloration of theropods. Specifically, does
Sinosauropteryx lend credence to the widespread notion that they might've
been brightly colored like modern birds (for example, toucans and cardinals)?
Anyone interested?

Thanks to all who helped on my earlier scripts on pterosaurs, dinosaur fossil
collection, dinosaur fossil preparation, dinosaur fossil reconstruction, and
dinosaur nests. :-)

David Portree