Questions

   I'm looking for sources for the following:

   a) A source that has good artists' renderings of the very first
crocodylians (the erect stance beasties Georgie talked about), and maybe
some pictures of the fossils as well.  A good book on crocs from the
beginning to today might be helpful as well.

   b) A good source on the paleoclimate and/or paleoflora and/or paleofauna
of Antarctica.  I'm mainly interested in 100 Ma to present, but anything
would be helpful.

   c) A good source on the dinosaurs of Antarctica

   d) A good source on snake evolution

   e) A good source for lots of money