bipedal

Stevet sez that most mammals have stronger rear bodies than front.
Unfortunately that is not true, (ref some recent PBS thing) It may look that
way until you dress one of them out and see where all the meat (muscle) is.
An extreme case is the mountain goat where there is damn near no meat aft of
its belly button. On the other hand look at a croc standing on the bottom
with its head out of the water. It looks just like a theropod. Surprised me
when I saw it. We primates differ because we liked to do terrible things in
trees. comments?

paul sparks