----------------------- Message requiring your approval ----------------------
Sender: dinogeorge@aol.com

In a message dated 96-08-30 03:04:30 EDT, jdharris@post.cis.smu.edu (Jerry D.
Harris) writes:

<<         BTW, this message also serves as a test message; has this list
been
 dead of late, or is it just me??? >>

I think everyone's off on vacations or something. Two posts (including yours)
came in today quite normally.

{NB - NOTE FROM RON ORENSTEIN - I am still trying to get messages to the
list while Mickey moves  but my server seems to be very patchy, sending some
and bouncing others for no reason.  This probably explains the lack of
traffic - I've saved all the messages for Mickey, who I hope returns soon!]