[no subject]

Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 12:19:29 EDT
From: lroqc@qcvaxa.acc.qc.edu
To: mrowe@indiana.edu

This message was submitted by lroqc@qcvaxa.acc.qc.edu to list dinosaur@usc.edu.
If you forward it back to the list, it will be distributed without the
paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the Subject: line and the text
of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.