[no subject]

Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 21:14:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: T. Mike Keesey <tmkeesey@wam.umd.edu>
To: mrowe@indiana.edu
Subject: Syntarsus

This message was submitted by "T. Mike Keesey" <tmkeesey@wam.umd.edu> to list
dinosaur@usc.edu. If you forward it back to the list, it will be distributed
without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may edit the Subject: line
and the text of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.