Re: Autoresponder problem and status report

In a message dated 96-09-08 23:24:49 EDT, Dinogeorge@AOL.COM writes:

> It seems that THEY have decided that communications from the
> answerme.com autoresponder are "junk e-mail" and therefore
> universally undesired--despite the fact that these responses are
> REQUESTED by the recipient! Answerme.com only operates by request;
> it never sends unsolicited e-mail.

AOL unblocked the answerme.com autoresponders over the weekend, which for the
moment anyway resolves the problem they caused. I'm back up and running now.

I'd like to think that those of you who e-mailed AOL about this infuriating
situation had at least a small part in this. Many thanks!