Dino books

Help, I am working on a project with local middle and high school students.
The teachers & librarians have requested a list of good books on dinosaurs
appropriate for these age groups. (they are willing to add them to their
schools libraries) I would like to forward 6 -10  citations to them today
or tomorrow (wed - 11 sept). As an adult, Norman's book looks good, but
what does the dino panel feel would make accurate, but reasonable reading
for kids 11-14 and 14-18?

Any and all replies appreciated.

Rich

Richard Hengst