Aublysodon

Dinogeorge wrote:

> One look at the _Stygivenator_ type jaws and the "_Aublysodon_" material in
> the Oklahoma Museum should convince anyone that these belong in separate
> genera, if not separate families.

I'm confused.  As I understand it, apart from isolated
teeth, including the Judith River tooth designated by Ken Carpenter
as the lectotype for _Aublysodon_, there are two partial skeletons
referred to _Aublysodon_.  The first is the partial skull (the
"Jordan theropod") from Hell Creek, Montana - Dinogeorge calls this
one _Stygivenator_.  But there is also an incomplete skeleton from
New Mexico (I think).  Where does this one fit in?

Tim Williams