second effort on pachycephalosaur olfactory aspects

Hello all,

Since the list went whacko just about the time I origionally posted this I
think my questions may have been lain by the wayside. I have modified the
series of questions only slightly, and I am sorry if this is redundant.

Niel Clark was kind enough to send along data concerning Stegoceras, which
was great to have but didn't directly address these issues.
--------------------------------------
I know there is bloody little data and fossil material available for these
dome-headed creatures, especially for P. wyomingensis. I am seeking further
information for the olfactory lobes of the braincase, and any possible
relationship with the lenghtened snout in this species.

1. Was the nasal structure capable of  enough surface area to provide an
excellent sense of smell, and if so what particular features are present to
support this?

2. In relation to the rest of the braincase just how enlarged are the
olfactory lobes, and are these features representitive of the entire
Pachycephalosauria family?

3. Are the nerve pathways from the tounge to the brain known well enough to
tie the sense of taste to the sense of smell?

4. Is there a sexual dimorphism within P. wyomingensis in relationship to
these features. or is such dimorphism possible to determine?

5. Are respiratory turbinates present in this species, and if these
structures are present can a hieghtened metabolic rate be acurately
associated?

Thanks in advance,
Roger A. Stephenson