NBC's "Asteroid" program

I just saw an ad for a program NBC is evidently producing to be aired in
February called "Asteroid."  It is based on the idea of an asteroid slamming
into the earth (big surprise).  I really wonder what the show will be like,
and if they will use a cheezy style of foreshadowing saying that an asteroid
definately killed the dinosaurs etc right before the big news that an
asteroid is coming at the earth.  Does anyone else know more about this show?

Peter Buchholz
gpb6845@msu.oscs.montana.edu

Chilling in Bozeman, wishing there was a Starbuck's within 200 miles of
me....