again: frill of Triceratops

I was a bit disappointed because nobody gave an answer to my
question about the frill of Triceratops. So here's a little bit
information about the background of my question: Catherine A. Forster wrote
in her recent article about the skull of Triceratops (JVP 16(2), June
1996; pp 246-258), that the frill was heavily vascularized. Couldn't
this lead to the presumption, that the frill had a function in
Thermoregulation? Does anybody know, if this function was suggested
before? (I think it must have!) Is anybody out there who can give me
further information (Refs)?

Thanks in advance
Martin Westmeier (westmeie@stud-mailer.uni-marburg.de)