Dino Nut Blues

A few friends and fellow volunteers (and myself) at ANSP have found
themselves in an odd situation. What does one do when they have graduated
from the common, non-technical dinosaur stuff but still have a hard time
wading through the journals? It's so frustrating when your crave all the
details and want to read the sources, but only understand every other
sentance!

It seems like some of us has hit this peak, and can't seem to break
through. I'm interested in developing some sort of program to help. How can
we become more exposed to this stuff slowly, so not to get overwelmed? I
would love if anyone could drop a line to me if they have ideas.

-Sherry
(goes from clueless to preparator in under five years. YMMV)