Book Wanted

I would like to find a copy of the book by Mook that was recently published in
Japan.  If I'm not mistaken, it was illustrated by G.S. Paul, and was only
available from Japan.  I have managed to lose all other information about it,
but I know that someone out there in Ether-land has the answer.
  If you know of a spare copy that might be for sale (preferred), or just want
to pass along your opinion of this book or the ordering information, I can be
reached at Bruce_Mortensen@qmgates.affymax.com
Please reply off-list to avoid wasting bandwidth.  Thanks.