Re: RUBEN ET AL ON R.T.

Norm King wrote:

> I wonder how dinosaurs would have been originally classified if they were
> extant?

     The same way were are trying to figure out they should be
classified as being extinct.
     Could someone list all the examples of endotherms without
RTs, and exactly how and why the RTs may have been eliminated?  I think
the key word in the cases is "exception", and there are probably very good
reasons they are exceptions rather than the rule for endotherms.

LN Jeff
0-