Maiasaura

Good Morning Everyone,

I've recently been in contact with a friend who lives in Stevensville, MT and
owns land near Chotou (I don't know how to spell it, everyone says it like
SHOdo).  On his land there are Maiasaurs and apperantly evidence that
disputes Horner's claims of parental care.  He tried to explain it to me, but
I am not understanding at all.  I have heard other stuff about recent
disputes about Horner's claims (I'm presuming the same stuff) but I do not
understand that either.  Could someone please help?  Also, on the land there
is some very, very, very, very, very, very, very important Dromeosaurid
material; but that is all I'm allowed to say at the moment.  Look for stuff
coming out of The BHI next spring.  VERY important and VERY significant
Dromeosaur stuff.  Don't ask me, I won't tell you what it is.

Peter Buchholz
gpb6845@msu.oscs.montana.edu

"I think," said Christopher Robin, "that we should eat all of our provisions
now, so that we will have less to carry."