Searchin' for Books

To all:

I am searching for copies of a whole bunch of dinosaur books.  I will post
the list below, just in case any of you have spare copies you'd be willing to
sell ...

The Rise of Life; John Reader; illustrated by John Gurche; hardcover
with dust jacket preferred.

Ranger Rick's Dinosaur Book; the National Wildlife Foundation; hardcover
preferred.

The Kings of Creation; Don Lessem; illustrated by John Sibbick and Donna
Braginetz; hardcover with dust jacket preferred.

The Complete T. rex; John R. Horner and Don Lessem; hardcover only, dust
jacket  preferred.

Predatory Dinosaurs of the World: A Complete Illustrated Guide;
written and illustrated by Gregory S. Paul; hardcover with dust jacket
preferred.

Dinosaurs, Mammoths, and Cavemen: The Art of Charles Knight; Sylvia Czerkas
and Donald F. Glut; hardcover with dust jacket preferred

The Complete Illustrated Guide to Dinosaur Skeletons; Gregory S. Paul;
hardcover is preferred.

The Riddle of the Dinosaur; John Noble Wilford; hardcover only, dust jacket
preferred.

The Ultimate Dinosaur: Past*Present*Future; edited by Byron Preiss and
Robert Silverberg; hardcover with dust jacket preferred.

Please e-mail me if you just happen to have spare copies ... odds are I'll
buy them from you!  Thanks!

Rachel Clark