Re: Aussie ceratopians

On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, Rob Meyerson wrote:

> In watching a rerun of PaleoWorld, a researcher claimed to have found
> _Protoceratops_ bones in South Australia.  I am looking for a
> reference on this find, concentrating on the time they placed their
> site, as well as any paleoenvironmental studies conducted on the
> formations present.

Thomas H. Rich & Patricia Vickers-Rich. 1994. "Neoceratopsians and
     Ornithomimosaurs: Dinosaurs of Gondwana Origins?"  National
     Geographic Research, vol.10, no.1, pp.129-131. (1994)

material: ulna (Museum of Victoria P186385) from the Strzelecki Group of
     Aptian age, the Arch, Victoria, southern Australia

---John Schneiderman (dino@revelation.unomaha.edu)