Re: name of sauropod book

On Sun, 22 Sep 1996 Popwelljg@aol.com wrote:

> If I recall correctly, there was a book written recently about Seismosaurus
> and/or Ultrasaurus. What was the title and who was the author? And does
> anyone know where I can get a copy?
>
> Greg Popwell

You might be meaning _Seismosaurus: The Earth Shaker_ by David D.
Gillette, illustrated by Mark Hallett, published by Columbia University
Press. It's not terribly recent (it has a 1994 copyright date), but it is
still in print. A children's book on Seismosaurus was published almost
simultaneously, written by J. Lynett Gillette (wife of David) and also
illustrated by Mark Hallett. Dial Books for Young People is the publisher,
called _The Search for Seismosaurus_.

----- Amado Narvaez
      anarvaez@umd5.umd.edu