Radio shows on dinosaur fossil collection and prep

Hello -

I'm presently writing a two-part program for the EARTH & SKY radio series.
Part one is on finding and getting dino bones out of the ground; part two is
on preparing them for display and study. Any diggers and preparators out
there care to talk with me? If so, send me mail at the address below with
your telephone # and a good time for me to reach you.

EARTH & SKY is heard daily on some 800 radio stations around the US and
Canada, plus overseas on the Armed Forces Radio Network and on shortwave on
Radio for Peace Intl.

Thanks -

David S. F. Portree
Freelance writer focused on discovery