Please remind me!

Have you ever noticed that sometimes the more you learn the less you
recall?

Someone asked me why, "the lizard hipped dinosaurs are said to have
birdlike hips".  You know, I understood this reasoning once, but after
looking over a few texts, I have something incomplete. Does it have
something to do with similar muscle attachments? Why did birds "revert"
back to the bird hipped form? A change of distribution in posture due to
no tails and wishbones?

This is driving me nuts! :) I have it right on the tip of my head...

-Sherry