Re: Looking to obtain two references

    With regard to Russell's book I would call the museum in Ottawa and
ask for the publications department, Peter I believe. I did that when I
found that Russell's book,  An Odyssey In Time, was "out of stock and out
of print" here in the U.S.  They take credit cards and customs is no
problem as they handle everything. I had my book in about 3 weeks.

Cliff on the k/t boundary in ND

[ He's referring to Russ Jacobson's query about:

   1) Russell, D.A., 1970, Tyrannosaurs from the Late Cretaceous of
      western Canada, National Musemu Natural Sciences Publications in
      Paleontology 1:1-34

 -- MR ]