Re: IRRITATOR

    Could someone give me the reference for _Irritator_?

     Also, I am doing a little research into the issues involved with the
metabolism debate.  Included with my collection so far, I have photocopied
the entire of _A Cold Look at the Warm Blooded DInosaurs_, most of Bakkers
original papers on the subject (and the published refutations), Ruben's _The
Evoltuion of Endothermy in Dinosaurs and Birds_, Farlow's _Dinosaur Biology_,
and the recent RT paper.  Any others I can't live without?

[By "recent RT paper", do you mean the one in the August 30th issue of
 _Science_?  If not, you should definitely add that one.  -- MR ]

LN Jeff
0-