[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Dinosaurs in Nebraska, Minnesota, and Iowa
I'm looking for information or verification of the number and material
representing the dinosaurs found in Nebraska and Iowa.
What I have is:
Nebraska 4 specimens
1. Distal end of femur of an iguanodontid--found in Burt County, near
2. A partial tooth, possibly from an albertosaur--found in gravel
from a quarry in Gage County, near Holmesville
3. Another theropod tooth? where found?
4. Indeterminate bone scrap? where found?
Iowa 1 specimen
1. Indeterminate bone scrap? where found?
note: yes I do know of the "dinosaur eggs" from Iowa (concretions)
Minnesota 1 specimen
1. Bone scrap? suggested from a hadrosaur similar to Cloasaurus.
Any help is much appreciated