Dinosaur Genera List corrections #59

In a message dated 96-09-26 18:21:41 EDT, Thomas_R_HOLTZ@umail.umd.edu (th81)
writes:

> Russell, D.A.  1996.  Isolated dinosaur bones from the Middle Cretaceous
> of the Tafilalt, Morocco.  Bulletin du Muse'um national d'Histoire naturelle
> (4e se'r.) 18:349-402.

I need not repeat Tom's informative posting about Dale Russell's spinosaur
paper with the two new species:

_Sigilmassasaurus brevicollis_ (in its own family Sigilmassasauridae)
_Spinosaurus maroccanus_

Suffice it to say that we must now add the following genus

Sigilmassasaurus D. A. Russell, 1996

to the List, and increment the genera count to 795.