Classification of certain theropods?

I'm trying to incorporate some of the more recent theropod finds into my
on-line cladogram. Can anyone tell me where the following belong?

Bagaraatan: (currently listed as a basal tetanurine)
Neovenator: All I've heard so far is that it's a theropod. Anything more
specific?
What's the word on this new Sigilmassasaurus?

Also, when are we going to get more information on the "proto-feathers"(?)
in Pelecanimimus?

Thanks-

-Michael Keesey
tmkeesey@wam.umd.edu
|eodilophoeucoelosaurusonyxvenatorgigaiguanotyrannuscheirusodonomimusrexnodo|
|s                                    /THE                                 r|
|a                                   /          Cladograms Essays Pictures a|
|u http://www.wam.umd.edu/~tmkeesey_/ /DINOSAUR Genus List Book List Links p|
|r                                  \/\WEB      Glossary Records Ask Mike! t|
|u                                   \          and all sorts of cool junk o|
|s                                    \PAGES                               r|
|archaeomonoanchiornislambeocamaraultradocuslesothostegopholisheteroceratops|