Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 15:02:34 -0600 (MDT)
From: Robinson Peter <robinsp@stripe.Colorado.EDU>
To: vrtpaleo@usc.edu
Subject: Theft From Cleveland Lloyd Quarry

I have just received the following announcement and wish to call it to the
attention of VP colleagues:

"The Emery County (Utah) Sherriff's Office and the Bureau of Land
Management are offering a $5000.00 reward for information leading to the
arrest and conviction of person or persons ivolved in the recent theft of
dinosaur bones from the Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaur Quarry. Anyone with
information please contact the Emery County Sherriff's Office Detective
Division at 1-801-381-2404 or the Bureau of Land Management at
1-800-722-3998"

Peter ROBINSON
Geology Section
University of Colorado Museum