how many Compsognathi

This is from something I've been working on for the last 15 or so years
and am a little reluctant in putting it on the net, but what the hey.

Here is all the specimens that I have listed under _Compsognathus_. Now
I don't know if all of them are 'actually' Compsognathus, but you be
the judge.

Genus: Compsognathus WAGNER, 1859
Etymology: Greek, kompsos "elegant [delicate, adorned]", and Greek,
gnathus, jaw; elegant jaw.

Species: longipes WAGNER, 1859
Etymology:

Holotype: IPHG ASI 563 (BSP 1563)

Locality: Jachenhausen? Bavaria, Solnhofen, Germany.

Horizon: Lithographic, Solnhofen, Kimmeridgian, Late Jurassic.

Material: Skull and skeleton.

Note: Parietal skeleton of the lizard Bavarisaurus cf. macrodactylus.

Note: Remains of 10 or more small eggs found in body cavity of type.

Referred material:

LYDEKKER, 1888

BMNH 49159: Cast of type.
____          ____          ____          ____          ____
____

McINTOSH, 1981

CM 53: Cast of type
_____________

Species: corallestris BIDAR, DEMAY & THOMEL, 1972

Holotype:

Locality: <<Petit Plan>>, Canjuers, Department du Var,  France.

Horizon: Portlandian Lithographic limestone, Kimmeridgian, Late
Jurassic.

Material: Skull and nearly complete skeleton.

Referred material:
FMNH PR 425: Cast of type.
_____________

Sp

GERVAIS, 1871

Number: Not given.

Locality: Cirin, Bugey, France.

Horizon: Lithographic Shale, Late Jurassic.

Material:
____          ____          ____          ____          ____
____

HUENE, 1926/DAMES, 1882

Humboldt specimen.

Locality: Solnhofen, Germany.

Horizon: Portland, Late Jurassic.

Material: 3 metatarsals and 1 phalanx.

Note: Referred to Compsognathus. According to Ostrom, it is not
referable to this genus.
_____________

Gen. sp indet.

BUFFETAUT & INGAVAT, 1984

TF 1739-2

Locality: Phu Pratu Teema, Phu Wiang, Khorat Plateau, Thailand.

Horizon: Sao Khua Formation, Early Cretaceous.

Material: Proximal end of left tibia, and proximal end of right
humerus.

Also there is a small theropod from Italy that might be Compsognathus.

Tracy