Re: TREE DOGGY

At 01:11 PM 9/27/96 -0500, Darren Naish wrote:

>In another argument with George, and I resist the temptation to start name-
>calling myself, Jon Wagner says:

        Become a taxonomist, it's their job...

>> {* Not vexing at all, really.  I suppose next you'll argue that dogs
>> {* have dewclaws so that they too can pesh in trees?
>
>Whoops. Dogs and all other carnivorans have arboreal ancestors. Nice one Jon,
>you're providing George with more ammo;)

        Darn you evolution!  I guess I can't use cats either...
        I was under the impression that the canine pedal form was formed
under the influence of cursorality?  What's up (assuming Mickey aggrees it's
relevant...).  George, just don't read any replies to this, ok?  :)

>"Archelon!"

        Excelcior?
        (hush Steve Cole!)

        Wagner