Feduccia's Book

As an amateur, I would not dare to comment on the BADD vs. BCF controversy,
but the recent and enthralling Dinosaur Digest traffic was sufficiently
fascinating to impel me to buy Feduccia's book.

What a revelation !  A scholarly exposition that is essentially fun to read.

By the end of the first two chapters, I was almost overwhelmed by the facile
and beautiful mode of writing, and the easily followed evolutionary threads.
Say what you will about Dr. Feduccia's theories, he has nevertheless produced
one of the most readable, engaging and well-illustrated paleontology volumes
around.  I only wish that some of the invertebrate-related tomes that I have
waded through would have been a tenth as compelling.

Lloyd P. Gabel
LPGABEL@MSN.COM