Re: Dinosaurs in Nebraska, Minnesota, and Iowa

At 12:42 PM 9/27/96 -0500, John Schneiderman wrote:

>Minnesota  1 specimen
>    1.  Bone scrap? suggested from a hadrosaur similar to Cloasaurus.

The only Mesozoic formation we have is a dusting of Pierre Shale in
the western part of the state (we get a few decent shark teeth out of
the deal).  I would be highly doubtful of any dinosaur material making
it out to the area.

Rob Meyerson
Orphan Vertebrate Paleontologist

***
"No, your monkey is correct."
        -Slartibartfast; _The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy_