Late as usual

I know that this is late, the original message bounced and I have only just
got back from an Easter break to find it back on my desktop. So here we go
again.....

>>Bernard Russell once said, "Science is what we know; philosophy is what we
>>don't know."  So we'll skip philosophy and go directly to science
>
>What we human's don't know about the universe comprises 99.999999 of
>everything. Yet we think we know enough to explain reality. Strange
>species...

Hold on one stroke of the self-sausing devon there. How do you know that we
don't know 99.999999 of the universe?

Cheers,

Paul

Dr Paul M.A. Willis