Re: Krey Fish

As far as I know they are predator/scavengers. I have caught them (with
purpose) with worms, etc.

On Sun, 30 Mar 1997, Dan McFee wrote:

> Some of you people out there on the dinosaur mailing list might be able
> to help me out here.
>
> > First of all I am sure all of you know what krey fish are. Well I was
> wondering what do they eat in there natural habbitat?? I was fasinated by
> these weird looking creatures at the erie canal today and I was wondering
> what they eat so if any of you guys out therre could answere this qustion
> for me I would greatly appriciate it! Thank you for reading this!-
>       Dan203@juno.com

Matt Fraser
mattf+@pitt.edu
Matt's Paleo Pages <http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html>

                     Where you can find
 The Paleo Award, PaleoNews, PaleoChat, The Paleo Forum, and
                   The Paleo Ring Webring

                 *Member of The Paleo Ring*